Privacy Statement for TenebraeDocet.com
Welcome to TenebraeDocet.com, the personal portfolio and online store of Michele Seghieri. Located in Lucca, Italy, we specialize in photography and sell various accessories. This Privacy Statement outlines our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information through our Service in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Michele Seghieri is the controller of your personal data collected and processed through the Service.
For any privacy-specific concerns, please contact Michele Seghieri at:
- Address: via dei Gerani 34, 55100 Lucca (LU), Italy
- Email: email@example.com
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes, including to provide and improve our Service.
Personal Data Collected:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Payment and transaction information for purchases
- Cookies and usage data
Purpose of Processing:
Your data is processed to:
- Provide and maintain our Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
Legal Basis for Processing:
We process your personal data under the following legal bases:
- Your consent
- The necessity to perform a contract with you
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protection of your vital interests or those of another person
- The public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us
- Legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, unless overridden by your rights and interests
Your information will be retained only for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Rights Under GDPR:
Under GDPR, you have various rights, including:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16.
Changes to This Privacy Statement:
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page.
By using our Service, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
For any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at the details provided above.